– Chodan Sazan was established and registered
– Production of cast iron parts
– Production of Ingot Molds and accessories
– Using Electrical Induction furnaces or production of rolls
– Static casting of the first cast iron rolls
– Putting into operation of first Horizontal spin casting equipment for wire and small section rolls
– Producing Hot Strip Mill double poured static casting rolls
– Putting into operation the Vertical Centrifugal Casting Machine for universal sleeves of heavy section mills
– DNV granted ISO 9001:2000 certificate to Chodan Sazan Co.
– Establishment of two subsidiary machining companies, equipped with high performance machines
– Export of Chodan Sazan rolls and Ingot Molds to the European and Middle Eastern countries.
– Production of first High Chromium Rolls for Hot Strip Mills
– Putting into operation the new melt shop, enabling the annual production capacity of up to 20,000 tons (melt) in working area of 11,000 m2
– New large Horizontal Spin Casting Machine for Hot Strip Mill Work Rolls put into operation
– Production of first super heavy Ingot Molds with 50-ton weight
– Expansion of heat treatment department with two 70-ton computer controlled electrical furnaces
– Installation of new laboratory and test equipment aimed at expanding R&D activities.
– Second small centrifugal machine starts operation
– Installing two new 60 Tons heat treatment furnaces
– Initiating installation of two 90 tons gas burned heat treatment furnaces
– R&D certificate from Ministry of Industry and Mines
– Laboratory Accreditation Certificate from institute of standardization
– ISO9001:2000 Certification for heavy duty machining for rolls and steel universal rings from DNV-
– Development of research laboratory
– The first MICH (Modified ICDP) grade roll for Hot Strip Mill produced.
– Production of the first HSS (High Speed Steel) for finishing stands of small section mills.
– Start using Management Information System (MIS).
– Establishment of Sales department in Europe
-The first steel roll for heavy section mill produced.
– Upgrading ISO9001 certificate from version 2000 to 2008
– Development and production of steel rolls
– Increasing the production capacity (melt) to 35,000 ton/year
– Installation of continuous casting machine (CCM)
-Production of high Chromium Steel rolls for roughing stands of HSMs
-Production of Slag Pots for steel Industry
– Establishment of overseas sales office in Turkey
– Production of Forged Back Up rolls up to 45 tons weight
-increase in production capacity of continuous casting to 80,000 tons/year
– Production of rolls for Plate Mills barrel length of 4000 mm
-Making a new big centrifugal machine
-Production of ICDP Plate mill rolls
– Production of semi HSS rolls for roughing mill
– Investigating on new machining facilities